Friday, March 27, 2009

Once Upon a Time 3

Last year I learned that reading challenges are not good for me. As soon as I want to participate in a challenge the books on that list become "required reading" and I have never liked that. BUT...
Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings holds two challenges a year that I look forward to and it is time for Once Upon a Time. http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/?p=1083
So I will take The Journey which means I will read one book. Here is my pool of books

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Onion Girl by Charles deLint
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Ghostlight by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

1 comment:

Looking Glass Wars Librarian said...

Definitely pick Seeing Redd. Though it's the second book in the series it will make you want to read the first one. High fantasy at its best. Let us know if you like it.