Wednesday, November 14, 2007



From Thoughts of Joy

Another challenge! I'm going challenge crazy! They are mostly fantasy or mystery.

~ The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie King
~ Storm Front by Jim Butcher
~ The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
~ Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
~ Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
~ Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
~ Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
~ Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
~ Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin
~ Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
~ Something From the Nightside by Simon Green
~ Murder on Astor Place by Victoria Thompson

4 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome to the 1st in a Series Challenge! You've got a great list of books planned. :) I'm currently listening to Maisie Dobbs and really enjoying it. It's more of a character study than mystery...just so you know.

wonderlandchick said...

I tried to pick some books laying around my apartment. Thanks for the insight on Maisie. Both a friend of mine and my mom enjoy the series.

samantha.1020 said...

Looks like we have some books in common for this challenge and theyoung adult challenge. I'm excited to get started!

Sonya said...

Great list! I'm gonna check out some of yours. I'm working on my list now and I need about five more books to complete it!