Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Reading challenge, YAY! Here is my list (in no particular order):
~ Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
~ Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
~ A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
~ King Dork by Frank Portman
~ 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
~ Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
~ The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
~ Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
~ Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes
~ Monster by Walter Dean Myers
~ Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
~ Post Cards from No Man's Land by Aidan Chambers

2 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome to the YA Challenge!!! I'm so glad you joined us. I think I have two of your choices on my list and I read The Book Thief (loved it).

BTW ~ I really like the name of your blog. :)

Josette said...

Hi, I'm going to read 'The Book Thief' too. Can't wait to start! =)