Thursday, August 05, 2010

Football and Romance

I was reading the latest Romantic Times and noticed an article on a new series from Kimani Press, which is an imprint of Harlequin. Harlequin has a series of novels that revolve around NASCAR so I wasn't too surprised to see a series involving football. I don't read many romance novels, but I love football. I was super excited to see the author of the first two football themed romances, Farrah Rochon, is Brian Robiskie's cousin! Brian played for The Ohio State Buckeyes and is currently playing for the Browns. I hope Kimani uses this imformation to market her books in Ohio. It might seem silly, but it will probably get the books a second glance from people who might not normally read romance. I know I plan on purchasing the first two for our library's collection.

No comments: